26 December 2005

Season's Greetings

Well I'm too late for Merry Christmas so I'll just give greetings in general. I know I've not been blogging much lately, but I have been trying to keep up to date with all my blogging friends and Ally I'm glad the turkey situation sorted itself out, thanks for the amusing blog posts and I hope you keep me chuckling throughout 2006. If 2005 hasn't been as life changing in happiness for you as it has been for me, may 2006 bring said happiness and may you leave the s**t behind (you know what I mean by that). Rhys, thanks for the Christmas poem, I have been ill over Xmas and the only thing that is keeping me feeling even slightly normal is coffee I've been making with my new coffee machine I bought myself for Xmas woo! So you weren't far off! As for Loki thanks for starting blogging and providing us with useful information, not forgetting to mention a 9mm in every other post. I'm glad I started blogging this year, even if my posts have not been too frequent of late.

Thankyou all my readers fior your kind words of support and encouragement, and it's partly through this blog that I have been able to truly find myself and am able to enter 2006 a different, but much happier person than the person I'm leaving behind in 2005. Sure I'll expect trials and tribulations and heartache, but I can truly see the light now, and I am so happy to be at this point in life. Hopefully I'll be making a few changes to my life in 2006 so who knows what the new year will bring for me and all of you. Happy new year and I wish you all health and happiness for 2006!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

I'm glad you're feeling more settled about things; and thank you. I don't really go for new year's resolutions, but this year my main aim is just to BE HAPPY! Hope you manage that, too :). xxx

7:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home