01 February 2006

1st Feb

And I know it's generally March when we say White Rabbits, but I thought it today so I'm saying it. It's February which means the first month of 2006 is over with and to sum up it has been eventful.

I know I've not been blogging much, but such is life, some weeks I blog loads and other weeks I hardly blog at all. But it has been almost a year since I started now! But yesterday I started to question the purpose of this blog and where I want to go with it in the new year, whether I can be as open as I like on here or whether that would get me into insummountable amounts of trouble. Anyhoo!! I think it's been good for me to keep in touch with people who read it, and I have loads more readers than I thought so I may keep it on... Gonna try and do a few other things with it in the coming weeks though. Anyway I'm gonna stop rambling incoherently now, I'll blog sense when I feel it. Hugs to all my readers!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

*waves* Happy New February!

11:21 am  
Anonymous Dawny said...

Hey sweetie

Leaving messages all over the net for you today aint I!!! What can I say, time to kill!!

Wishing you a merry, happy and gay February ;p Hehe

Dxxx

2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home